06 September 2011

M O O D .



Dear diary, lead me to a right way please. :'(
I'm so stress.
Yeah, one word - S T R E S S !
T____T

Am I choosing the wrong course ?
Am I doing nothing ?
Am I lost my way ?
Am I wasting my time ?
Am I really know what should I do ?

Argh! I started to confuse what should I do.
Someone save me please. :'(
It's so stressful and suffercating.
What I can say is just, Uni life ain't easy.
Survive.



I will survive here.
Just give me some time will do, I know I can do it.

Well, I'm so moody right now actually.

Know what, I got the right guess. Damn it.
I knew it would be like that, really, I knew it.
That's what I don't want to happen ! But WHY ?! :'(

Please don't judge behind of me if you don't know what is happening.
Just shut up kays ?
I don't like you, so please don't make it worst.
I don't wanna hate you.

Who the hell are you ?
Who do you think you are ?

Just a class rap, mind your words please.

Maybe it doesn't a matter for all of you, but I do care.
I care because I treat everyone as a friend.
So yeah, please don't show me your fucking faces. I hate that.
You ruin my mood and my appetite.
F U C K Y O U B I T C H.



Alright. Let's talk something different.
I don't want my blog become an emo blog.
Say HI to the positive one. Hello ! ;)

Recalling what I have done last week.
LOADING ... LOADING ... LOADING


02092011 ♥

Went to Sunway Pyramid with the bunch.
The plan seemed like going well because we didn't hang out like N years. :(
I didn't get anything from Sunway Pyramid cause I wanna SAVE money !
AHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, I do save money. ;P

But still, spent kinda lot, on food. Lols!
Eat eat eat like nonstop all the time. ;D





Pasta Zanmai. I love the pasta there weihh.
And the environment not bad too. ;)

Of course, the price kinda expensive for sure.
My purse is in gg.com right now. Argh! Sad. :'(

After Zanmai, The Smurfs it is ! :D
Lalalalala, sing a happy song ~
Oh my smurfs, I'm so in smurfs with the smurfs ! ♥



I love Clumsy Smurfs.
He is sooooooooooooooo cute ! Mygodddd. ;D

We also went for Yuean Steamboat for buffet steamboat.
I don't know that the restaurant is so famous and most of my friends know where it located at.
Okay, I know I'm so outdated. -.-



The main food of the day, the chicken wings !

Well, it tastes like normal chicken wings actually.
I wonder why everyone is grabbing for it like 2012. Lmao !

Had a nice day with the bunch, the seniors.
Hanging out with them is totally different, much more happier. :D



03092011 ♥

Sleep until the afternoon. Aha! ;)

Received the babe KaiChyi's text.
She asked me whether want to go out.
Of course I do ! But we were facing the transport problem. :(

Luckily it wasn't a problem after my mum went back home for lunch.
Teehee. :D

We decided to go Viva Home Mall due to Kajang area seriously bored like shit.
Not much places to hang out in this area, so yeah, we went to Cheras! ;)

Second time been there and I'm the driver for this time.
Woots! Pandai gila. xD

The very first time to fetch the babe KaiChyi eventhough we are living in the same residence. Lols!
Well, she will be the driver for the next time ! Ahaha.
Remember to fetch me for the next round aight . xD

We went there for lunch.
We choose 蒸心蒸意 at first but then we chose 功夫馆 at the end. Ahahaha !
In love with those restaurants in Viva Home Mall.
Banyak makanan, I suka ! xD

It's hard to believe that the food of 功夫馆 is soooooo cheap !
Hmmm, I should say reasonable and affordable for most consumers.
I even can found Rm4.50 per bowl for certain noodles. Wow ? :O

Guess what, we chatted for 3 hours in the restaurant.
It had been ages we didn't sit down like that and talk like there's no tomorrow.
Awww, I miss those time when we used to chat sampat topics. Lols!

Do you know how insane am I ?
I bought Fast & Furious series movies straight away.



Actually I wanna buy them since long time ago but due to some reasons,
I just bought it on Saturday.
Awww ! Vin Diesel is awesome ! :DDD

I know there will be next time to meet up with her again.
Yesh, I love her. :DDD


04092011 ♥

It's Meiyi's birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU GIRL . ;)

Long time didn't meet up with her already. Awww :(
She is studying Form6 so that's why. Aiks.

Back to the topic, the Sunday!
The boyfie book my Sunday since we didn't meet up for a week.
Awww, I miss him like hell! :'(
Guess what, I even tear when I told him I miss him. T___T

But still, I sleep until afternoon. Lols!
Woke up for brunch with the sisters at 蒸心蒸意 Viva Home Mall.
Lmao ! I have been there for 3 times in 3 continuous days.
Mygoddd. -____________-

After brunch, I continue sleeping. LOL.
Until the boyfie called me and asked me to get ready.
Aduii. Spoiled my dream. ;P

He fetched me about 6.30pm and we went Mahkota Cheras for dinner.
He told me that he didn't smoke for 1 day already. -.-
Ok laa, see you so guai. Give you 3 hearts here. xD ♥ ♥ ♥

After that he broght me to Lake View Cafe for shisha session.
Lmao ! It's my idea actually, but I didn't against my principle at the end.
I didn't even touch the shisha pipe. ;D
Please tell me that you're proud of me !
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I hate smoke, really. ;(

Reached home before 12am.
He doesn't let me back home late like my mum always do.
Ishh. -____-

It's kinda hard for us to meet up because I'm having classes during weekdays and he is working daily except for Sunday and Monday.
Our holiday is different so that's why. :(

Anyway, I want to bring him to Viva Home Mall for the next meet up. Lmao !

I love you. ♥



05092011 ♥

School reopen, class started, holiday ended. T_____T

Drove to the Uni as usual, parked my car far from the campus as usual,
walked on the stone road with my fucking formal high heels as usual,
wore a set of formal cloth and skirt as usual,
and brought my lovely pink bag to the Uni as usual too. Ahaha. ;P

The first class of the day, Computer Studies.
Urgh! Project given and have to do presentation on the next week.
Kanasai betul! ;(

What a bad beginning. Haiz.

Met up with the college friends and chit chatted like big bosses as usual again.
Nothing special happen, until when I was on my way back home.

There was a fucking asshole dumbass horned and highlighted me after I changed lane with my signal. ;(
He even tried to chase me and sticked close with my car. Whatthefuckhim! ;(

Ruined my mood. Ass fella ! ;(


06092011 ♥

Leaving house late today. Fml. ;(
Jammed at the highway like blah blah blah,
it made me freaking impatient and feel like speeding straight to the Uni.
But you know, the boyfie only let me speed max 100km/h. -______-
Ok lo.

Almost late to the class, luckily the lecturer was late too.
It was many cars spoiled halfway on the road, what a bad sign. :(

The lecturer just gave us some tips for the final assessment.
Class suppose to end at 12.00pm but she released us at 10.25am.
Oh my smurfs ! How should I do for the 3 hours break ? D;
Eat eat eat and eat again. -.-

Geography class is bored and Room Division class was even worst.
The lecturer just ran through the slides like a rocket and then,
she released us. Class ended at 4.00pm. 1 hour earlier. -.-

Went for my 2nd lunch with Jason at WongKok.
Guess what, he paid the bill. Lmao ! Free lunch huh ? ;P
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Chit chatted with him and shared kinda lots of stories.
He used to club and I just went for 3 times so yeah,
he told me a lot of stories. Lols.



#lookoftheday

Took a nap right after I reached home.
Exhausted. Tired. D;



It's 11.50pm now.
Got no class on tomorrow.
Gotta do my preparation for presentation tomorrow.
Having assessment on Thursday and I have to do research on tomorrow too.
Will be super busy. Urgh! Good luck Lau Pling Chee. :(